Friday, June 12, 2009

What a day...

I am currently facing the final exams.

Yesterday was my first paper of the semester. Today was the second.
It (today's) pretty much sucked cos it involved more writing (on theories) than I expected. And some questions were like... wtf. yeah that explains it.

Sigh this was the paper that I aimed to do well. Unfortunately there was not enough time to prepare for this because I dedicated most of my preparation time to yesterday's paper. sigh. Talk bout time management huh? I gotta do better in managing my time. Hope hope pray I'll do well in this yeah.


As if it wasn't enough to affect my day, there was another shock after that.

My family and I went for dinner at Taman Megah food court. Dad drove the Camry out. So we parked our car at the carpark near the badminton court. After our dinner, we returned to our car only to find that the window on the driver's side was gone.

G-O-N-E.

to be precise, it was on the floor. someone broke it. and there were signs that someone was trying to force open the door.

Fortunately nothing was stolen. But we're guessing that the thieve intended to steal the car but maybe someone saw him and hence he ran away and didn't get to steal anything in time.

Not even the "smart tag". Only damage was the broken window.

What can i say bout this?

I don't know. ta ma de. God(s) (of any religion) shall punish the thieve. He'll have his share of this crap in the near future.



Anyway, let's put all the sad things aside for now. To cheer things up a bit, take a look at this. Titled "terjumpa.. Penguin hidup di tanah air".

Haha wtf. The title suits the picture so well.





I find it really amusing. haha. such a cute "penguin".

2 comments:

  1. Taman Megah? That's so close to my house =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you stay there? yeah can't believe that the place was so notorious even when our parking lot was really brightly lit.

    ReplyDelete