Saturday, October 3, 2009

Time flies..

And Shari left. Imperial took her away from me in Malaysia =(

She should have arrived there already by now. Poor girl had to go there all alone without any friends or family members to accompany. But she's one tough girl. She'll be fine. I wonder if I could be like her if I were to face this though =/

Everyone felt sad and emotional. Shari, thanks for the last minute surprise. lol. Very touching. I cried so much and couldn't sleep at night. Sort of regretting for not hugging her a lil longer just because I wanted to hold back tears... =/
the next time I meet her would be 2 years later =( =( T_______T

part of me still haven't got used to them not being in Subang anymore. For instance, I got an email on an invitation to an event. I thought of going with them, but I forgot that they're now overseas =( now I'm not only talking bout the 2 in London, but Grace who is in Aus as well. =(

Sigh. so sad. They're like my sisters. They're like my pillar of strength besides my family. Girls, hope to see you girls again soon!






That's Suan. =)
Fortunately after Shari's departure I had this to lift me up a little. She seems happy and has a nice room and pretty roommate =)
Seemed so smiley as well.

Take care Suan and Shari. Love you girls tonnessss.
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment