Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy?

Guess what I did today.

I watched a musical. By the choir of SMK Seafield. It was awesome except that the pastor's wife (in the musical) acted quite badly. Cos the way she talked = cacat. and the way she sang = cacat. Not that I could do well if I were in her position but what I mean here is that they could have gotten someone who could play her role better. Hmm well, maybe they have their reasons for putting her in that role. I'm just really amazed by the talent these young schoolchildren have. They're awesome.


Suan Shih's sister played the lead and was stunning. Haih why she so pretty T_________T

Oh and guess what. Suan Shih and Kah Keat were supposed to pick me and Jean up to go for dinner before heading to school for the musical. And they were late again! HAHAHAHA.


But.
That's not the point.


The point is, I did this while waiting for them...



picture is small cos i look ugly but still wanna show


my eyes looked exceptionally/relatively small that day T____T
i mean it's already small to begin with... but this one even smaller =(

eh my eyes normally don't look this small wan ok. haha.






Eh I haven't been doing this for so long. As the saying goes when in doubt post all. Forgot where I got that from but it's so true.


Ok goodnight. I'm going to bed as a happy girl tonight =)


Thanks to you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment