Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The trip was awesome

The long anticipated trip has officially ended.

Well it was really, really, REALLYYYYYYY funnnnnnnnnn!! Despite that it was pretty tiring and was really hot in the noon and hot = moody Sue Shan, in case you didn't know that. haha.

But it was mainly because of the awesome wonderful company that the trip was fun, and it's a bonus that the guys came along and that adds to the awesomeness of the company and they drove + knew the way to several places, therefore we went to many places =D

I felt really sad when I parted with the dalings. It's like I already started missing them right after we parted (especially when Grace & Shari were in the other car). Oh gosh I thank Guan Yin Ma for providing me with such wonderful friends. I am wayyyy beyond thankful to have them =)

Will blog bout it soon when I have those pictures from Shari! My camera failed me =(

Thank you Grace St.(inside joke hahaha)Shari SuanShih Crystal EeAnn Brian Jason KahKeat for making the trip such a memorable one. I think I will never forget you guys =)

Well at least that's what I think now. If I ever forget you guys, you can have the honour of whacking my head. hahahahahah. But just a soft whack will do xD



Cheers, Sue Shan loves you long time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment