Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rant again! =D


I went for a mild shopping today. And it frustrates me to find that I have problem choosing one of these two. They are just so similar but different! urggh.




They look equally good right? I always take picture to see if it really looks good.

I wanted to find a white tank top recently. But then the white is wee bit too transparent. But it's not obvious here. Anyway I didn't get the white one =( Despite that it was on a 50% discount and was a really great deal. Oh well you must be looking at me with the wadahell face now if i'm telling you this face to face. heh. sorry, girls are like that. not all but i'm like that =P



On another unrelated note,


I saw this from Jason Mraz's blog and it was very surprising.

He wrote this. (It's supposed to be a post on answers to fans' tweeters questions.)

From RecycleOrBurn@: Whats in the mug you’re always sipping from during concerts?
His answer - "Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa is oral demulcent sore throat syrup. It’s like tea, but more like molasses from the China Sea. "

And he proceeded to post a picture of Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa.

I don't know bout you, but I think it's very surprising indeed, to find that a person like him drinks Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa. That's what I used to like drinking as a child =) Ooo Jason and I do have something in common =P

Click here to read the said post =)

Chao chao! =)

1 comment:

  1. hoho... the Pei Pa Koa is gooey!!! I prefer having the Nin Jiom Candies (which is of the same ingredient) Yummy~~~~
    http://ninjiom.50webs.com/

    ReplyDelete