Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I ain't well.

So stressed up with the workload. It's so heavy that I do not even have enough time for revision and I feel so lost and frustrated with Company Reporting. It is the worst subject I've ever taken in my education life so far. The tendency of failing this subject, from what I see, and from seniors' comments, is very absolutely high. Hopefully it'll get better in time =(


I hope Guan Yin Ma will bless me. Please =(


I am so stressed up that some days I don't bother two hoots putting on much make up before going for classes anymore. No, serious. Those who know me and are in Monash and observant enough would probably notice this. I'm a plain jane now =(


Went back hometown and had a hair cut.




The effect is not that obvious here but I think I look like an apple now. No not me. My hair looks like an apple. T________T It's just too layered and short. How am I gonna have long hair by next January for that big occassion T__T.

And from the picture you can see that on the left side of my face which used to be very nice, is ruined. Got pimples. Maybe it's not so obvious here but it's bad. The right side of my face is worst. See what had the stress done to me.

I'm so stressed I think I'm in depression I wanna cry =(

I have an assignment due tomorrow. It's Malaysian Company Law. It's so statute-based its is SO boring. I don't wanna do law =( Thank God I didn't choose law as my career if not I'd be much depressed by now.

I haven't finished doing my research yet I'm here telling you how stressed I am. I seriously ain't well =(

No comments:

Post a Comment