Thursday, September 24, 2009

CK's 21st.

It was held at the poolside at Court 10 apartments, where Hin Guan's dad owns a unit there.
CK was not supposed to know that it was planned for him.


In other words, it was meant to be a surprise birthday party for ck BUT after the long awaited "surprise" was performed, he expressed that he actually suspected it. oh well... anyhow, he may know that there'll be a surprise for him, but he may not know how we were gonna surprise him =D


me, crystal, annie baby.




Me love cupcake daling =)



Chung Seng, Sharon and Lilian



All of a sudden flames broke out and the chicken wings were on fire. o_O

CK thought we were celebrating Clariesa's birthday, but in actual fact it was all planned for him.

He was trying so hard to throw Clariesa into the pool but only to find out that he was the one who was aimed to be dunked. lol. padan muka. xD



Group picture.

Left to right: Sharon, Ee Ann, Me, Crystal, Lilian, Hin Guan, CK, Chung Seng, Vernon, Shari cupcake, Clariesa, Rubin.

Now you know who's who =)


The cake that Shari cupcake, Hin Guan and Lilian did for Calvin Klein (CK).
I secretly think that I could decorate those cakes better than them lor.

=X ok now it's not a secret anymore. hahaha.



And they made him eat 1 particular cupcake which contained wasabi. That's his reaction after eating it. =( pity face.
Haha.



Crazy people. I don't know them =P



That's calvin klein filled with mashed potato.
ewww... Looks like the joker in The Dark Knight.



haih. I really don't know what to say bout these people.
I was one of the few sane ones =P


Shari and the guys ;o)



Rubin the centre of attraction. Forgot what he was saying.



=S



Can you see Ee Ann's greedy face? xD



After party at McD's. it was quite past my bedtime hence the face. paiseh.



He always looks like this. haha.










clariesa.


Chung seng.



Vernon.



Hin Guan



Shari and I












Leftovers.

only under the white light that we realised we consumed so many of such white & part-raw looking chicken wings.


No one wanted to eat it and these gone to the bin in the end.
That's bout it for that night. =)

***********************************************
It was Ei Jean's turn to leave on Monday. Though I don't usually see her that often despite that she lives just opposite, but I do feel the difference knowing that she's not in that house anymore.
It feels... empty. Suan Shih, Ei jean... soon Shari's gonna leave me too. Cupcake =( =( I miss miss you =( speaking bout people overseas, Grace is mia. Grace I hope I'm coming to you babeh. But it really sucks that I still can't tell yet. It's not even open for application yet. sobs. this sucks eh? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment