Thursday, June 10, 2010

Exams...

As usual, exams are killing me. I am so stressed I have irregular sleeping hours and I was so stressed I cried once... fine, twice or more.

Before you start judging that I'm a kiasu freak who's so kiasu I cry cos I'm worried that I cannot fully grasp the knowledge of all 12 weeks' of work well, please also do understand and take into consideration the fact that I'm in my 3rd year of an Accounting and Banking & Finance major, the subjects do get tougher than ever and it is also obviously not easy to juggle between 2 tough majors (1 is enough to make me suffer).

Moreover I have another Law subject (yes, again) this semester. Gosh listing all these down, I feel like crying again. Haha. Help mom! I'm sooooo worried and stressed and scared and stuff. Oh yeah, ask me the subjectivity of a business course and I can go on and onnnn about it. Seriously, I think that business is a course that is really difficult in the sense that your answers are always very subjective and market-based and with market factors included in most of our studies, it just gets even tougher to understand and digest those information!

I have been sleeping at odd ungodly hours lately and waking up not long after to study, study, and study. In short, I'm very deprived of sleep now. It feels as though I study 24-7 and this feeling is NOT good. But oh well, at least I switch studying environment and it's less dull and boring. We went to Berwick library that day (oh I love that campus and its library), then Caulfield's (which we've sorta gotten bored of already) and Clayton's Matheson Law library today, and it'll be State Library this Saturday! I love studious silence. Can't wait to study and be productive studying in those environments =)

Went and consult mr. french lecturer today and it really helped. A lot. He's such a great lecturer, I really think he knows a lot of stuff and has a very good way of teaching. Let's hope this subject is one that yields superb results *cross fingers*.

Sigh mom, I have no time to boil water, fold clothes, wash clothes, and cook. So sad =(
Now if only mom was here to cook for me, boil soup for me and do chores for me, it'd be so great hehe. Basically studying overseas is about juggling between studies, play and chores. At home, the chores were taken care of by mommy, and I didn't have to worry bout that. But here, sigh, one extra thing to do. =(

Sigh, exams examsss!! In less than a week's time. Chances of HDs this time round? Well there might be, but let's not place too much hopes. What I should do is to aim, and as the saying goes, by shooting for the moon, at least I land among the stars =).

Oh random thought, I remember I attended this debate in Melbourne Uni by the Malaysian students who study in Australia (the topic was bout NEP), and one of the debater got this phrase wrongly by saying "Shoot for the stars and you land among the moon" or something like that. Damn joker. Please get your phrases correct before reciting it rather confidently (thinking that you're right but fact is you're a little wrong) in public. However though, I would say that the phrase that he makes, could actually mean something, but even that, it should sound something like "Shoot for the stars and who knows, you might reach the moon". Now that sounds like some unexpected desirable returns doncha think! Haha. (But then it's still not the cliche phrase that we always hear! =P)

Okay, I shall not be too critical at this point.



This is what a stress person does (or at least that's what a stressed me does when studying =P)

Ahhhhhh!! sostresssostresssostressSOSTRESSEDDDDDD =((((
*Takes deep breath*
*Chants* Life is good. Life is awesome life is great. *Faints*

It's library day again tomorrow. Sigh, hate walking in the cold and freezing all my way to and from uni. =( This may sound crazy to most of you but, I really miss Malaysian weather. At least it's stable and unlike here, temperamental. "Like a woman's temper", according to Navjit's friend.

Anyway, it's 3.55am here now and it's way, wayyyy past bedtime. I guess I'll stop here for now. Another wordy post =/

I'll see you when I see you folks. I won't probably be blogging much for the next few weeks til exam ends. Till then, take care!!


My nightmares:~
15/6 - Lending Decisions
16/6 - Taxation Law
18/6 - Investments and Portfolio Management
22/6 - International Banking and Finance

=(

T____________T


Depressed. Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment