Friday, July 2, 2010

And finally...

I'm home!

So glad to be home. But everything felt so surreal. It's as though the past half a year in Aus was a dream. Perhaps it is just that I adapt to home so well that it felt as though I have never left home. And I'm loving this feeling. I love the fact that I'm home! Loving the weather though I sweat much more here and even soaking wet sometimes, but I seriously appreciate the weather here. And it feels so good to sweat again! =D

Loved Aus for the shopping + food. Definitely gonna miss it and also my aunt and family who took such great care of me when I was in Melbourne. Gonna miss aunt a whole lot. Wanted to cry when I hugged her goodbye at the airport but I held on. Cried when I hugged Sarah and left Emo House. Man I'm so gonna miss that house cos of all the memories that came with it. Miss my housemates lotz! And thank you Janice for the lovely card you made. It was lovely and it emofies me even more =(

And sucha coincidence! Emily and Yee Keong sat beside me on the flight! We didn't plan it! At first emily and Yee Keong booked the seats in front, while I booked the seat at the back. But somehow Air Asia changed their seats to those beside mine. I was so shocked when I saw them. =D

One of the only bad parts bout being home is: Being in Malaysia = seeing more of lizards again OMG LOR WEH!! I hope I won't be seeing them!! OOOH AND!!! I had my maggi goreng after I touched down!! + tandoori chicken OMG LOVELEH BABEH!

Met up with Graze today. Met her just 6 days ago at Melbourne but it feels as though I haven't seen her for 6 months! Haha. The person I see most often in Melbourne, is the first I meet when I'm home. =D

Anyway, just a slight update for today. I came home to a cute adorable baby (aunt's. but baby is here occasionally for mom to look after when aunt's working). Aww sucha cute baby she's now the center of attention that mom barely has time for me! Pft.

Oki more updates soon!


Til then. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment