Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bad antics

Would you feel disturbed when people talk to you,with many swear words included in their speech? Or are you the type who uses swear words in your speech?

I don't know bout you but personally, I cannot stand people including a lot of swear words when talking. It might be excusable to use it when you're mad or angry but is there actually a need to use it in casual conversation? It is even more unpleasant when a girl does this.

And I have this thing against smokers. I usually walk away when someone near me starts smoking. And I find it disturbing to see girls smoking. Especially those with bleached hair, thick black eye make up, super short shorts (torn denim, super hipster), super high heels. I think it looks pretty degrading, doncha think?

The foul words are disturbing, the smoking is sick. But yet I wonder why some people think it's cool and why they do it.

Hmm. Thoughts to ponder around? =)


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment