Monday, July 19, 2010

Updates


1. Amanda
3 weeks ago when I first came home from Australia, there was a baby at my house. The baby's name is Amanda and she belongs to my aunt. Mom helped aunt to take care of the baby for 1 month while aunt goes to work. But last Friday, the baby went home for good cos her mom resigned and became a full time housewife to take care of her.

Amanda is so adorable. Having a baby at home made me learn a bit on how to take care of babies, by observing how mom does it (she's pretty experienced in this, after years of raising my siblings and I). Well, the best part of it all was that I learnt to carry her. It was kinda scary to carry a month old babies cos they seemed so fragile but I did it and liked it especially when she seemed secured in my arms and smiled widely as she slowly fell asleep peacefully. That experience was truely priceless =) She just made me love babies more.



This is how baby Amanda looks like. She is so adorable nobody could resist and she is now the center of the whole family's attention. Such a right time to exist, being the only baby in the family and the whole family's love and care are showered on her without other babies to share :p

Anyway she went home to her mom last Friday and the whole family missed her. But we can still see her anytime we want at her house =)


*****

2. A trip to the cinema
HOHO I went out with my girls today to pyramid to watch a movie. The choices were between Despicable Me and Inception. But guess what we ended up watching yo! It is Twi to the light Twilight Eclipse. HAHA. Cos Shari and Grace had to leave early and the next session for those 2 movies were too late.

But hey to be fair this time it isn't that bad compared to the second, and I didn't watch the first so I'm not gonna compare it to the first. The second one was seriously a pain. But the third one was alright, though not superb. At least there was an element of suspense on whether Victoria will find Bella and what they'll do to defend themselves against the new-born vampires etc.

But the cheesiness between Edward and Bella, oh boy, cracked me up a little. I laughed at one point when it was so cheesy I could not take it and Suan and Shari both laughed as well haha. But don't get me wrong. Cheesy is good, cheesy is good (it's kinda ticklish if you get what I mean hahahhahahaa).


*****

3. The end of a journey, the beginning of another
Technically the semester is starting tomorrow but my classes only start on Thursday. Sigh, it's back to that same ol routine (that I dread) again. But then again, this can never be avoided. It is part of the process that everyone has to encounter in growing up. And this is my final semester as a student, after which I would most probably be working.

Time really flies. It still feels as though it was just yesterday when I first came to Monash, and before I know it, I have only 1 semester left to complete my studies. And at this time next year, I would most probably be already working! Sometimes I think I grow up too fast. I dread jumping onto the job-searching and career-life oriented bandwagon. But hey that's life, babeh. If this is not what I'll be doing, I don't know what else will be.

But I guess as much as I dread the future working-life, I kinda look forward to what I may face as that is where I would gain more knowledge on the real world and life, and hopefully achievements and self-satisfaction at work.

But looking on the brighter side, I hope to make full use of my remaining half a year of life as a student. And it's pretty exciting to be back at the Malaysian campus because there are more pretty girls here than in Caulfield! Or maybe they are just easier to be spotted here than Caulfield? haha =P It's not that I have specific interest in pretty girls, but don't we all love looking at pretty things? =D

Anyway it's late, time for bed. Goodnight before the sun rises hohoho =D



Time to be a nerd again! 8-)




Have you seen a nerd camwhore?

There. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment