Thursday, May 27, 2010

27 May 2010

I saw a black blackkkk crow on my way home after a long day at uni today. And while walking, I realized that the birds here in Australia (or is it only Melbourne) are exceptionally fat! Even the sea gulls are fat, mind you.

I remember Navjit mentioned to me before that the birds here have more rights than humans. i.e: A person once got sent back to his home country and not allowed in Australia just cause he kicked a bird? But is that also why they are so well fed that they became so big? hmm. I wonder.

And did I mention that it is Autumn now? Red leaves, golden leaves, brown leaves, they are everywhere. Fallen leaves... just like blanket on my feet as I walked through the pathway in front of my house here.

And they even covered most part of the grass in front of our house! No doubt, this sight gives a nice, autumnish feel but, it makes our house look really messy and unkept as well! I did see someone sort of cleaning the public pathways this morning as I walked to uni (not sure if he was actually cleaning cos it looked more like he was holding a machine to blow the leaves away?) but, will there be anyone to clean our house compound?

Sometimes Aussie's weather can be so beautiful. With autumn-coloured leaves on the trees, sunny weather, and people sitting on the grass enjoying the sun... Oh how I love this scene. If only I could paint this all down but unfortunately my painting skills are limited as some of you can see from my self-painted canvas painting and those of you who know that don't needa raise this issue up to me cos I know that thank you haha.

But no matter how beautiful the weather is, you always know that, just in the very next moment, the sky could just turn gray suddenly with strong wind that would literally blow you away, oh and lets add in some drizzles to the picture as well. I know some of you could so imagine what I am describing here. =)

This situation can so be related to life. Just as one is feeling so happy and lucky with one's life, in the very next moment, a downfall could just happen in a sudden. That's life for you, my dear folks. It is very scary as there are uncertainties like this but, I have to admit that without these uncertainties, life would be a bore, it would be so dull and uncolourful.

On an unrelated note, Sarah and I went for pastry at Caulfield Plaza today. And that was only when I realized that I missed pastry! But too bad it is just so expensive here. Otherwise I would eat more! And and! Sarah, Becca and I the homies momies are making Mediterranean dinner today! I am excited of course (more of how the dish would turn out let's hope it's not a disaster.) NO IT WILL NOT BE A DISASTER. IT CANNOT BE.

Alright, I better stop here as it is getting too wordy again. I don't know why I just keep feeling like writing a whole list of thoughts and happenings here lately. It may be partly cause I finally let mom know about my blog lately (felt awkward to let her know before), so perhaps she could see how her daughter's doing, surviving without her family in this foreign country, and how she's maturing (in terms of being independent and being able to think for herself).

A friend told me that my blog is lack of pictures and has too much words and that my blog will look more enticing and exciting if I include more pictures? Well that, haha let's just say in posts like this, I wouldn't know which pictures are suitable to be put in and which part of the post I should include it in? But I will try to include more pictures next time! Maybe I should really start taking more pictures. =D

It is now Week 12, next week is Week 13, which is the final week of classes for this semester, which means that exam is soooon! Sigh, time flies, and this is so scary.

Alright I'm hungry. I'll probably go grab some snacks now. Bye guys! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment