Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Random updates.

Studying overseas makes me miss home wayyyy more than I usually do. It especially makes me miss my family more.

I miss the food, the weather (it's too cold here sometimes), the atmosphere, the convenience, the chillaxness, and most importantly, mom and dad, and my siblings back home.

All I wanna say is that, I miss my family. Thanks for providing me a pillar of strength. You don't know how relieved and eased I feel after talking to you, mom, after a longggg day of stress and worries and depressions at uni. Yes, it helps a lot just by talking to you and hearing your voice.

And I know my mom will definitely be reading this (since she's already known bout this blog now) so I'm not gonna make it sound so cheesie but, I love you mom! =) *tight tight hugs*
I really miss hugging her from behind all of a sudden when she's busy at the kitchen. heh. =')

The weather is so good here in Melbourne today. Finally I see the sun! I can't remember when was time I last saw it since it's been raining so much lately, that I get all wet by the time I reach uni after walking under the rain for 15 minutes or so.

Just random rants for today. Chaddy's got mall-wide sale today but I refused to go cos I wanna be a good girl and study at home.

Hey the daling girls! It's bout time that we should meet up again, soon!

Sigh, exams are in a few weeks' time. =( My heart sunk when I thought of it. Back to the books, goodbye folks. Will blog again soon. Till then, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment