Friday, June 26, 2009

What you can't ignore


Wherever you go today, you'll see the news bout the late Michael Jackson's death.


You just can't seem to ignore it. It's everywhere. On CNN, on MSN homepage, on everyone's personal message on MSN, facebook etc. And the radio's been continuously playing Michael Jackson's song!

Well I'm not really a fan of Michael Jackson, but I think I have to admit that he is indeed, a legend. Not to mention his songs and dance moves because I know everyone knows bout those already. I mean, c'mon.. he even has drinks named after him! That's amazing.

Personally, I think he looked better before changing his skin colour. But that's his personal life and I think that nobody should judge him based on that.
Whatever it is, he deserves our respect.

RIP


Michael Jackson
1958-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment