Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mixed feelings =/

Reflections of Passion by Yanni was playing on my playlist. A soothing and refreshing one I would say. A very beautiful piece of artwork by him.

Then it was Cheung Chi Lam's 祝君好. This is a very emo song. And, considering that I had mixed feelings before and also currently (emo + not emo i'm also not very sure), I don't know why but I totally felt that song like never before. From the musical instrument in the background to CCL's voice and emotions that're attached to it.

Ok. Point is, I think I am leaving Australia and Monash Caulfield in few weeks to a month's time. I have mixed feelings. Part of me wants to go back very badly. As in seriously. I miss home, I miss mom and dad, I miss the convenience of having everything back home, I miss my piano, I miss the fooooood (oh glorious Malaysian food), you get the gist laa... I. just. miss. home.

But, on the other hand, I miss Caulfield campus too. It is, no doubt, very troublesome to live alone, having to walk miles and miles to uni (it is just 15 minutes away but sometimes it feels like ages to walk there you see), not much entertainment here, having to cook almost everyday and sometimes i run outta ideas of stuff to cook = sien, and so on. However, though, I miss this place because firstly, many manyyyy thanks to my housemates for making my stay here in Caulfield a very beautiful and memorable one.

Before I came over, I was seriously very worried that I will have a hard time staying with people I did not know (although I heard of Sarah Poh and met Janice before). Turns out, they're bunch of fun people to be with! I wouldn't wanna change anything for this experience of staying with awesome housemates like them =) and, Sarah Poh the femes girl that I heard of isn't that scary afterall. She's as nice as an angel (I have to say this cos I know she'll read this. HAHA. =P

And, I would also miss the study environment here to a certain extent. Studying in a huge campus like Caulfield, and having one of the best lecturers I've ever met before woots. and he's a french. french = sexayyy A very bergaya lecturer that stands in a very gaya-ish way and ends his lectures with quotes. fuhhh i tell youuu. But, that's not the point. Point is, he's good cos of the way he teaches. He makes sure we know our stuff and relates to the real world as well.

Besides him, there's also another very angelic tutor who looks very very much like Mr Bean (a taller version) and is also somewhat cute (as in adorable cute, mind you) at the same time. He helped us alot in our very tough assignment and I couldn't thank him more. I have never appreciated someone's help so much before (in studies wise heh.)

As much as I wanna go home, I think I sort of fell in love with this place by now. hmm, or maybe, I just miss my experience here =) But seriously, the thing that I will miss the most, would be sharing house with my housemates - Sarah, Becca, Janice and Navjit. Thank you Sarah and Becca for always being the one staying home with me while Navjit goes clubbing, and Janice goes library (I am not sure to study or to youtube =P). Especially Sarah, somehow I don't know why both of us are always the ones staying home chilling at kitchen together with laptops. haha.. good ol' fun times huh.

Well, i think this post is veryyy long already. I don't know what's the main point of this blog post but it is just what I feel currently. Mixed feelings bout going home haha. I would say it's a 55% wanna go home, 45% wanna stay back thing. or could be a 60-40 instead? xD


Well, if you were wondering, these are how my housemates look like
=)

2 comments:

  1. Sue Shan!!!!

    Its my first time leaving a comment here.. anyway...

    "Sarah Poh the femes girl that I heard of isn't that scary afterall. She's as nice as an angel (I have to say this cos I know she'll read this. HAHA. =P" - this NOT funny okayyy.

    "Especially Sarah, somehow I don't know why both of us are always the ones staying home chilling at kitchen together with laptops. haha.. good ol' fun times huh." - and i like this=D

    you know what.... you are the only girl in the house that i didnt know before I came over.. I was ABIT worried that you are some bimbo/hard to get along/just-some-weird-person la.. luckily you're not.. and I think we got a lot closer recently cause of our kitchen dates=D
    and as much as ure emo.. i think everyone else in the house is emo too.. mayb not nav laa. hmmm.. im missing this place already..


    Your angelic housemate,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah,

    I just read this comment although you told me bout it long time ago. Haha. And yeah what you said is exactly what I thought about you too. (and applies to all the other girls in the house as well).

    Just make sure you'll miss me when I'm not here next semester yeah. And we'll meet up and go to Sunway Pyramid when you guys go back to Malaysia! hahahaha =P

    ReplyDelete