Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sell Out!



Sell Out! (a comedy + musical + i-forgot-what-else movie) is one of the very few Malaysian movies that caught my attention.
the picture above shows Peter Davis as Eric Tan holding a soy bean machine that he invented.
I don't know bout you, but it certainly looked hilarious to me. haha.

I categorise it as a "must-watch" in my list, since it looks like good stuff and also considering the fact that it's a local production and I would very much love to support Malaysian movies that I actually think is interesting.

I haven't watched it, but will definitely hit the cinemas soon to watch it. the trailer seemed interesting, and the song was good. In fact it was the song that actually caught my attention at first. So it all sums up to the importance of a trailer that attracts potential audiences to the movie yeah?

But of course, the movie has to live up to its well-done trailer, which I do not know if Sell Out! actually would do, but I'm guessing it would, since ths movie's trailer seemed nice, and I read many positive reviews about the movie, moreover the movie won several awards last year (one that I remember was at the Taipei Golden Horse Film Festival).


Well, here's the trailer that I found on YouTube. Do see it for yourself =)







I like the line where Peter Davis said "small minds think alike". pretty cool and true in a way. heh. =P

So, what do you think? Do you think it's a must-watch too? haha.
Since it's a Malaysian movie, let's all support it! Buy the original, do not do piracy, more so when it's a local production =)

2 comments:

  1. people turning their blog private iz becoz they have some sensitive issues going on. If you are thick skin like an aligator, you'll be fine! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. the thickness of my skin is nowhere near that of an aligator's. haha.

    i mean, how come all change their settings to private all of a sudden. there won't be such coincidence that all of them have sensitive issues right? lol.

    ReplyDelete