Friday, May 22, 2009

Short update =)

One more assignment down today. But unfortunately I fell sick after that.

Nevertheless, while i was rushing through the assignment to finish the touch ups, i received an sms from grace all the way from Aussie that put a smile on my face. Shari does that too, sometimes.

Thanks gals, for remembering me. I ought to do that to remind you guys that you're remembered too, eh? haha.

Recently I haven't much motivation to blog. some of the reasons being:
- there is nothing much to blog, because my life'd been dedicated to the rather heavy workload.
- it's boring to blog nowadays? haha. this may be true =P

The end of the semester is closer and closer as each day passes.
Of course, before i can kiss the semester goodbye, i have the final exams to face. scaryyy but i'm kinda looking forward to that though. hmm..
Just hope I'll have enough time to revise all the syllabus and have the answers to the exam questions at my fingertips. haha. that'd be really great.


*****

Last Sunday was Suan Shih's birthday. HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, SUAN! well i wished her on time in real life though ;) we even bought her a scarf which is similar to the one that we bought for Grace's farewell. I personally liked both their scarves a lot.

We had a fun day out and i felt really entertained. It's always good to relax a lil in the midst of all those stress. Furthermore it's with the girls (and some lovely guys) I spent my time hanging around with. it's just awesome =) i'll try to make sure that we spend enough time before going separate ways yeah (1 is already in aus, some are going, some(or 1) will be going to UK instead, some staying back in malaysia =/)

No pictures were taken on that day cos we were too busy talking and eating (Italianies's cabonara is so yummayyy).

I wanna go for holiday with you guys laaa. I hope that'll happen. heh.

by the way, that day at Italianies, this kah keat randomly mentioned that he and the guys plan to dance to Sean Kingston's "Fire Burning" when we go for holiday.

As if him mentioning that they (the 3 guys) want to dance in front of the mirror together in the hotel room (what are you thinking heh heh heh) is not funny enough, but in addition to the humour, he actually sang the part which sounded like this:

"Somebody call 9 1 1. Shorty fire burning on the dance floor..." (what a ridiculous yet funny phrase. haha.)

I and some other people at the table burst into laughter once we heard him singing. haha. i don't really know how to describe the situation, but his face was really funny. Trust me, it really was.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment