Wednesday, July 15, 2009

All good things do come to an end

As you all know, I was on holiday for almost a month already. And sadly it's coming to an end. After which I wouldn't have much time to spend with the dalings and Grace is going back to Aussie next friday and Suan and Shari are leaving REAL soon. T_________T

So we were trying to meet up everyday and do some fun things together (which do not seem fun actually but fortunately the company's fun). However everyone seems so busy lately and even planning to go to Pyramid for a good Bish Bash moment is SO difficult.
Man i'm getting tired of this you all plan la k I will just sit back and wait for you all to tell me the plan and I'll just go =PP smart move? But Suan Shih if you're reading this by any chance (which I don't think you will), damn I miss talking crap with you and when can I have that again? T_______T

Ok la damn emo now I better go first. Got the pictures from Shari and Kah Keat but so far i'm sitll too lazy to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment