Saturday, July 18, 2009

Malacca!

****************************************************************************
Update: Malaysia scored against MU! Awesome. Amri Yahyah (whatever the spelling is) did a great job. It was a draw for quite some time til Michael Owen scored the winning goal almost towards the end of the match. I secretly wished for Malaysia to win. hehe. But anyhow I think that the score of 3-2 (MU won of course) was very good for Malaysia already =)
****************************************************************************
Hehe, I actually got these pics some time back but never got around uploading it here. So many to upload la. Lazyy...

So here are the pics in no particular order. As mentioned before, the trip was awesome =)


This is the supposingly NICE cendol but I do not appreciate cendol so I thought it was a lil too sweet cos I hate gula melaka. But I think you'll definitely love it if you're a fan of gula melaka =)




Dalingss..

Jason looks so sleepy here. Eh what happened to the picture. how come like that! =/



Rather candid one.




This orang utan is really cuteeee. Unfortunately i'm really scared of it. Kah Keat requested for a pic of its ass. So hamsup =S




The lovebirds !





Them again... -_____-




A must have if you visit Malacca though it's nothing very different from the normal oil rice except for the shape.




Aww.. Don't they look good together?
Wait til you see the other one who looks EveN better with him. (got chemistry hahaha) =X
*runs before Jason comes with a parang*




Nyom nyom nyom~



SHARI!!!!
Shari's got dimples. so pretty T______T




Hello Brian! Boo boo chak! xD
Brian shy shy... =P







Loves.

















Malacca river at night.



Jonker Street =)
oooh I finally found those wire rubberband here. weee so happy =D




We were so hungry that we emptied those plates in seconds.




Yummay..



We booked a bungalow in A famosa and it comes with a pool per unit.
This is the winning shot of the trip. HAHA.
Look at Kah Keat and Suan Shih... just look at them la. hahaha.







Jason diving o_O



Chor dai dee which I won most of the rounds.
Now you can call me winner khoo. =P







Graceeeeeee



Loves.



Well...







Grace looks like a typical tourist. haha.




Posers!!
except for me =D



Backsides -_____-





THE END
more trips to come in the future with the same people I HOPE!

By the way I got my results already and 1 subject was really disappointing. Perhaps cos I set my expectations too high... (expectations high = disappointment higher if outcome is not desirable)
But overall still ok I guess... considering that I did better than most of my friends... (friends in BBusCom not engineering ah!) different course different standard. lol. *self consolation*
Anyhoo i'm glad that my average is higher than previously and still able to get me (transfer) into Caulfield. Just that grade wise isn't that good this time. Now it only depends on whether they have enough place there next semester and whether my subjects match theirs or not (in order for me to complete my degree as scheduled). Pray for me k. Thank you.

And oh mee gosh I will still need to see "risk" & "return" and will definitely have to see these for the rest of my working life cos I'm majoring in accounting and finance. T_______T
But I will get through this. Bi Sheng! hahah wadahell...
Ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment