Saturday, May 21, 2011

Update: Graduation

It's been almost half a year since I last blogged. I always find it amazing how time flies. Then, I had just completed my studies and preparing to look for a job; Fast forward, now I've been working for months already, getting more and more used to it day by day. Such is life...

But what happened in between, was the official ceremony to mark the completion of my studies of 3 years. It felt a bit emotional here and there, nevertheless I'm still glad that it's all over. The assignment stress, exam stress, sometimes-unnecessary-pressure-put-on-self etc, I bid farewell to them! =P but lo and behold, a nastier version of stress has taken over now at work. Not complaining! =)




So it's pretty obvious that by now I have officially turned from a graduand to a graduate. I'm now an alumni! whoa that term makes me feel old. But seriously, this is just still so surreal! Like "*pinch pinch* what? I'm now at this phase of life? noooooo" kinda thing. (sorry drama sedikit di sana)

Glad to have had family and friends at the convocation to celebrate this remarkable moment with me.

To my peers -
We've come a longggg way, and now ready to take on the world of uncertainty, volatility and challenges. All the best in your future endeavours and do strive for the best!



The important ones that I feel most thankful to, always. =')









It's such an honour to have grandma over all the way from Ipoh to witness my graduation. Hope I made her proud =)










And there're friends to thank as well. Since there were too many with friends, so I shall only put those with my favorites =P

To my 4 beloved ex (Australia) housemates -
Though I've said this many times before, it's still such a pleasure to have met you guys there and thanks for making my Aussie days so much better than it would have been! Thanks for making my convo a very meaningful one with your presence (though room 4 occupant is still stuck in Aus and couldn't be here but it's ok)! It really meant a lot to me =)




Thanks for the presents and cards too! =)




We've come to the end of the graduation update today.
Til we meet again, take care!
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment