Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rojak


Why do people add salt to their coke? Personally I think the taste of Coke does not differ significantly whether or not you add salt to it. Someone told me that he adds salt to his Coke to counter the sweetness of Coke. Eh like that more unhealthy lor I think. More suger + more salt in your body. o_O


I have been having nightmares everynight for the past few days. First it was bout
a big fugly reptile which really freaked me out. Then it was bout zombies. You know I believe in the existence of Zombies. The english version of zombies. not the chinese ones. Cos it's quite scientific the story behind the existence of zombies especially after watching I Legend which Will Smith acted in. Then after that it was... I forgot but I just didn't sleep well =/



This picture. Doesn't it just make you smile? Dogs are so cuteeeeeeee. I have a really soft spot for dogs. Especially cute pet dogs. Sigh.. doggyyyyy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment