Saturday, August 29, 2009

I am loved =D

This was the said night that I broke my record for the first time and came home as early as almost 3am in the morning. It was supposed to be Suan's farewell =(
I came home with a sore throat. Nevertheless, it was fun all in all =)

Crazy buncha people.


Calvin Klein (his name is CK)'s pose sangat mengadas. haha.



SUAN! @_@










I don't know but I just think it just looks as though they around us are all blurred
except for the 3 of us HAHA





Loves.
I hope our reunion will be as soon as possible.



Bad lighting =(



The waiter took a lousy group picture of us


Kleo did a crazily good job singing a super fast paced song by Machi =S


Chung Seng looks funny here hahahahaha.





SuckerzZz =P


Red Box's ever so irrelevant tidbits =/




We bought a cake for her.

I don't know if she really cried or was merely pretending.

But she was touched I could tell =)


Who asked her not to miss us?

Should ask her to miss us ma!

MUST MISS ME :@





Bad lighting. Makes me look fat on the face =/


I will miss this.

=(

No comments:

Post a Comment