Saturday, June 19, 2010

Farewell #1

Rebeka (it's Rebecca but I just like to call her that =P) left Emo House early this morning to the airport to go back to Malaysia. It was the last time hanging out with her and with all 5 of us Emo House girls going out together last night. And honestly, I felt it was the best monthly dinner so far, at least all of us were hyper and had the mood, unlike previous times when some were too tired to be hyper etc.

But anyway, point is, I am super emo now cos it was the last time I see Rebeka in Aus and hang out with her in Aus and this also means that there won't be anymore outings with 5 of us going out together in Aus anymore. It was always like a holiday with them around.

These girls, each and everyone of them - Sarah, Rebecca, Hwee, Navjit... made my stay in Aus the awesomeness thing ever. Thank Buddha/Guan Yin/God for that, and maybe it was the right choice I made to come to Aus in February this year rather than last year (I almost transferred here last year). If not, I seriously wouldn't have met them everrrr.





sigh. ♥ you girls lotzezzz manzzz. missing you guys already =(



3 papers down, 1 more to go. Had the most suckiest one last night. Actually I think all papers are super tough this semester. But glad that I had housemates stressing with me =P

It's back to the notez now. chaoz =(

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad that u came in this sem and that u actually made the choice to stay in emo house =D

    i'm glad that ur room wasn occupied by the other potential girl =D cz i dun think we'll have that much fun then!!! if only one sem was longer =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right rebecca! i'm also very glad i made the right choice. else i don't think i'll be this happy if i chose to come earlier. and yeah i'm also glad my current room wasn't occupied when i called the landlord. haha. it's fate, babeh! =D

    i wish 1 sem was longer too. but aww, don't worreh. we'll bring this part of fun home! =D

    ReplyDelete