Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Farewell #2

Today marks the last day of exams. Last night was the final night that I was actually studying properly in Australia. As much as I'm glad that finals are finally over, at the same time I feel heavy hearted to part with whatever I went through this semester in Australia, specifically Caulfield and Emo House, and also this might sound crazeh, but I will also miss the stress. And the awesome feeling of having housemates taking the same subjects to stress with and discuss the problems with =)

I will miss staying at uni til 11pm to study, I will miss my lecturers (having angmoh lecturers was fun cos it felt different), I will miss going to city with the girls, I will miss Emo House, I will miss chilling out with the girls in one of our rooms til morning light, and most importantly, I will miss the friends I made here. Hey people! We'll continue this part of fun in Malaysia yeah? Since most of you will be going back soon as well. ha!

Just got my marks for my final assignment and I'm contented. Assessments this semester so far had been good. =)

In about a weeks' time, I would be back home! Excited!! =D I love Aussie although I had some bad encounters with rude people but I know generally Aussies are alright, just that small proportion strain the general reputation of the friendliness of the people here.

Will be busy packing and enjoying my last few days without exam stress here in Australia. Will probably be back blogging when I'm home in Malaysia! woohoo hello sun! nyahahahahaa.



Exam season @ Building T lab. Office feel = awesomeness. =D

Til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment