Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Packamania

Hi! =D

Who would have thought that I could come online from Emo House again!
(Didn't have internet the whole of last week cos we disconnected it as all of us are leaving)
Thanks to Hwee who resubscribed for the internet connection cos she'll be here for another month so she needs it, and so I tumpang. =D

Anyway, it's packamania at Emo House!

Grrr so annoying. Don't know where to start how to start what to start with. I'm so reluctant to clear my study desk. How now brown cow? =(

Sarah's friends are here for the night. 9 people in Emo House. Whoa it's never been this happening before. So in total contrast with how Emo House was the past few days, where only Janice and I were home, plus Grace who was here most of the nights to sleepover. It was so quiet as opposed to now! It's 3.06am and they're still playing guitar. 2 guitars and 1 ukulele. It feels really nice though, to have so much noise here. Me love happeningz =D

Oh ya omg Sarah and I went to Mart for breakfast this morning and it was AWE-DAMN-SOME MANZ! Seriously. Super duper satisfying. If only I could have more of that. Life... Good things are never sufficient, are they?

Also went for big breakfast with Grace yesterday at Melbourne Central before her flight back home. That was also totally awesome. Blogged bout it actually when I dropped by uni on the way home to use the internet (there was no internet at Emo House) after coming back from the city. But didn't publish it yet cos I haven't uploaded pictures! Can't do that now either cos we have limited quota to use so better not upload pictures from home. Gotta just wait til I go to uni or when I'm home in Malaysia!

At the moment I seriously can't wait to go back to Malaysia. The weather here is so freaking cold I can't take it I wanna go homeeee. It feels as though my hands are put in an ice box I can't even feel my hands!! That bad.

Gotta pack now. Else I won't get my sleep ever. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment