Sunday, July 11, 2010

Random thoughts 11/7/2010

I miss taking walks home from uni alone after my classes when I was in Australia, especially when the weather was good and not too cold. The walks were usually peaceful and observing the surrounding stimulates my mind and makes me think. I remember observing how fat the birds in Aus were. And I am still amazed by their size compared to Malaysian birds, really. =/

But I'm not complaining that I do not get to take walks anymore. The lifestyle of being chauffeured in car in Malaysia is good as well. Saves energy + there's air con =)

Anyway, point is, I think that my brain hasn't been really working due to holidays (too relaxed, don't needa think much) and holidays are quite a bore, it makes one lazy as a result of lazing around at home too much rather than stimulating a person's mind. But when there're classes, things pass by too quickly that you feel you do not have enough time for studies.

I really wish there could be more balance in this. Like we have more frequent but shorter holidays (1 week holiday after every 2 weeks of classes), rather than long holidays all at one go (1 or 4 months holiday). I don't know if it's actually feasible, but all I know is that it will not happen.


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment